Saturday, March 07, 2009

Company Party

Today was our (Karin) Spring/Summer work party. To be honest I don't think I would have gone if I wasn't on the events team. I'm finally catching the crap that Matthew/Jordan had and am not feeling 100%. I knew though that Matthew would have a great time. We went to Kiwanis Park (in Tempe) where we had rented an area and played games, ate, and the park has an indoor wave pool so mostly everyone else went there for the rest of the day. I was not about to be a beached whale at the pool so we went and ran errands and then hung out at friends afterwards. All in all a really fun day!

Just a few pics of Matthew at the party. I had fun actually taking the time to play with our new camera. Jordan gave me a GC to take a photo class after the baby comes so I'm looking forward to doing that while on maternity leave (hopefully) or this fall if I don't squeeze it in. My friend Kris is going to take the class with me - RIGHT?!


His sword-This kept him entertained for awhile. We had a face painter clown and balloon maker clown. This was Matthew's 3rd balloon because they kept randomly popping. This one eventually popped too and then he got a fish! Who knows where it ended up at.


One of my favorite pics from the day.


We went down to the volleyball area and hung out there for awhile. I took out the camera and snapped a ton of pics. Most of the ones we got for the day were taken there.




Matthew wearing Jordan's shoes and walking around. Taken with the telephoto lens.


Tied with the other pic as my fav of the day.


This was my friend Danyell son's car and Matthew loved pushing it around.


My friend Danyell and her son. They are so cute!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous photos. What kind of camera do you have?
Matthew is such a cutie pie.
I can't wait to see your new sweet pea!

kris said...

Looks like it was a fun day! Of course I'm up for the class! The SLR camera is life changing, I love mine

Kris said...

Love the pictures, one of these days I would love to learn to take good pictures.