Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 13 Progress

Workout wise this week:
5/22: Treadmill - 30 min. and 400 calories burned
5/23: Day of Rest
5/24: Free Motion Machine - 47 min. and 500 calories burned & Weight Training
5/25: Free Motion Machine - 46 min. and 500 calories burned
5/26: Treadmill - 21 min. and 200 calories burned (cleansing)
5/27: Treadmill - 20 min. and 200 calories burned (cleaning)
5/28: Free Motion Machine - 38 min. and 400 calories burned

I'm adding weight training finally to my regimen. I've been intimidated by the equipment, but really loved it. I was cleansing and needed to do some exercise but not a lot as I've almost passed out on cleanse days when I pushed myself too hard. I wanted to lift yesterday but didn't have enough time so I'm going into town for some me errand time and am going to go to my gym and do cardio and weights.

Diet Wise:
My main focus this week was getting through a 2-day cleanse. I've been doing 1 day cleanses, but really am trying to push myself this last month and 2 days is pretty hard, but got through it. The rest of the week I'm usually between 1,300 and 1,500 calories.

Results: 3 pounds. Overall 33 pounds. 31 to go.

So close to getting down to the next set of numbers. Hoping for another good week this week and to working hard at the gym. I weighed in with my work health coach to get some more free product and she said I was in the running for the top prizes. It's always nice to hear. Working hard this next month so I can do the best I can before the final weigh-in on July 1.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good work!

Sam and Brent said...

I love reading these blogs! Seriously Karin, you've been such a motivation to me to get off my butt and keep active. I bet it feels so good to be over halfway done!! I can't wait to see current pictures of you, too. You looked good at Isabelle's birthday, and that was a while ago!

Jen said...

Way to go, I think now that you are halfway there you should post an updated picture.

kris said...

Good job!!