Friday, May 23, 2008

Matthew's Cousins

Matthew has two cousins on Jordan's side of the family that are really close in age to him. We are going to all get together soon so it will be interesting to see how 3 - 2 yr olds, plus 3 other older kids do together. Thanksgiving was a bit crazy but the kids always have a blast together. I did two layouts tonight of his cousins that are Jay's kids (Jordan's brother just younger than him). Jordan's dad took these pics of them in these cool rocks and they are so cute! Just thought I'd share. I got to use flowers on a layout - yeah! With all boy stuff I don't get to do that too often.




2 comments:

Jay S said...

Wow Karin! Those are fantastic. The kids look mighty fine. I can't wait to see all the kids together too. Matthew is looking great and seems like he is having about as much fun as humanly possible.

Karin Stephens said...

I knew you'd like these pics of your kids put together. :)

It's going to be a crazy house, but lots of fun!

karin