Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Silly IsaBelly

This sweet girl of ours is really such a joy to have in our family. She definitely is fiesty and opinionated, but most of the time sweet and cute. Just wanted to share a few pictures that I've taken of her lately.


She got this farm fridge magnet set for Christmas and loves dancing to the music and putting the animals together. I just wanted to catch her in the action.







Isabelle LOVES reading books! She looks at/reads them several times a day and books are always scattered throughout the play room. I'm hoping this will stay a love throughout her life.




Isabelle also loves to color. She definitely is a girl. She wants to color, loves stickers, likes to be pretty (that's how I convince her to sit still while I do her hair). It is really fun having another girl around here.

She has the cutest giggle ever. The one person that can really make her laugh is Matthew. He can just be running around the house or hiding from her and she thinks it's so hilarious. It's cute to watch them both play together. Matthew is a really good brother for the most part and really loves his sister.



One other thing that Isabelle loves to do is eat. She can out eat Matthew at almost every meal, but is still so tiny. She is 21 months and wears mostly 12-18 month clothes.

I can't believe she'll be 2 in just a few months. It seems like yesterday that I was going in for my c-section with her. We are so blessed she's in our family.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just want to pinch her cheeks

Heather said...

She is so CUTE! She gets cuter every day!

Darin said...

She is absolutely adorable.