Thursday, January 06, 2011

Joking Around...

We are adjusting well here in Oregon. Matthew started preschool this week and we are getting into a good routine. The other day while at the store Matthew said to me: What game do pirates like to play? Caaaards (in his best pirate voice). That seriously cracked me up and has started a lot of JOKING around here at the Stephens household. For example...
  • What are pirates favorite bone? The aaaaarm
  • What is a pirates favorite color? Aaaaaarnge
  • What do you call cows that eat the grass? A law-mooer
  • What do cows like to look at at night? The moooon
  • What is a sheep's favorite color? Blaaaack

These are just a few of the hilarious (wink, wink) jokes flying around here. The best part is that Matthew thinks these are hilarious and laughs hysterically every time at these awful dumb jokes so it makes us laugh too. Isabelle jumps on the bandwagon and starts fake laughing too. It's been fun and silly lately while we are going to preschool, the gym, or running errands.

p.s. Look for a new blog coming from me soon all about cooking and my favorite and new recipes. I've wanted to do this for awhile and now have more time to explore recipes and document them.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Funny jokes, can't wait for the recipe blog.

Darin said...

Ah, this post makes me miss Matthew so much. What a funny kid. Glad things are settling down for you guys. I also love the name change of your blog. It cracked me up.

Em said...

Yeah! I'm excited for the cooking blog! You guys make the best food! I'm glad you're doing well, but we miss you a lot!

Heather said...

Looking forward to the recipes. Maybe it has the one that you shared with us before Thanksgiving?
Love the jokes. Glad to hear everyone is getting settled in.

Tasha said...

it's funny jokes. hahahaha.....
http://natasha1987.blogspot.com/2010/04/hiking-small-hill.html