Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 15 Progress

Workout wise this week:
6/5: Treadmill - 36 min. and 450 burned
6/6: Day of Rest
6/7: Treadmill - 22 min. and 250 burned, Free Motion Machine - 20 min. and 220 burned and weight lifting for 20 min.
6/8: Pilates - 20 min. and approx. 98 burned
6/9: Treadmill - 42 min. and 502 burned
6/10: Free Motion Machine - 42 min. and 450 burned, also lifted weights for 20 min.
6/11: Free Motion Machine - 52 min. and 510 burned

I think I strained my back on Monday while lifting because Tuesday I was in massive amounts of pain. I took it easy that night and popped a lot of Advil and later after Bunco did some Pilates. I have committed to myself to workout 6 days a week throughout the challenge so I needed to do something that day even if it was pretty light. I was worried about having a back injury or some kind of infection, but with some help it has felt much better the rest of the week. We are in the home stretch to the weigh in and I can't afford an injury now.

Diet Wise:
Trying to keep around 1400 calories a day. Most days it seemed like I ate a lot this week but only consumed around 1200 calories. Still keeping my protein intake high and have been using our slimcake cookies (fiber/fruit cookies) in the morning to keep me going until lunch time.

Results: 1 pound. Overall 36 pounds and 28 to go.

I really wanted 2 and can only figure that by accidentally not eating enough my body didn't want to lose more. Only almost 3 weeks until weigh-in and my goal is to be at 40 pounds by then. I'm trying to not be stressed about it and just hoping it will come with my hard workouts. We are on vacation the next 2 weeks so I'll be finding a gym in St. George to go to and then using my mom's treadmill while at their house. I will try and blog but our schedule is pretty packed so I might just blog with my results when I get back. We'll see how it goes.

I feel so good and getting into smaller clothes has been exciting. Shopping is really fun again. I am so proud of myself of the progress I've made in such a short amount of time.

1 comment:

Em said...

AMAZING!!!!!! You're looking great!