Monday, June 07, 2010

Birthday Wishes!


We had a get together on Saturday to celebration Matthew's birthday. The kids went on our waterslide and then we had a BBQ and opened presents. All in all a really fun day!


Matthew wanted green frosting for his cupcake. I can do that! About 1/2 hour before the party started he also wanted red sprinkles, but I told him that it was too late.






This IS his smile, not me torturing him. He woke up to a few more gifts today on his actual birthday.


I LOVE this picture!


He loves reading books at night so I got him this Curious George 12-book set awhile ago at Costco.


We really spoiled him this year with lots of presents, but the "BIG" present was a sandbox. He loved the one at preschool so we finally got him his own he can play with at home. Should be fun and has a cover to keep animals out.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie pie! Can't believe the big man is already FOUR!

Jen said...

He is so adorable!

Briana said...

I can't believe he is 4. He is so dang cute and I miss that kid. I really hope we get to see you in a few weeks.