- You ARE Worth it!
- You CAN do this!
- You ARE stronger than you think you are, you can do more than you think you can.
- It is the HARD work that matters and not the numbers - they will come!
- Stay motivated and on track!
- You are going to LOVE the end results
- Have the COURAGE to refuse
- It's supposed to be hard, if it wasn't hard then everyone would do it...the hard is what makes it great!
- Nothing worth getting is ever easy!
- Are the calories really worth eating that for? (Often - no!)
- Thin in 2010
My favorite one:
- Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want in the moment.
A gym owner that I know told me about a month ago to write down 3 goals or affirmations and look at them every day. He said that when he's worked with clients that have goals written down that they focus on daily they have better success, so I've added this into my life too!
And a HUGE shout out to Jordan who is the best husband and has picked up lots of duties so I can intensely focus on this through the end of June. He is often relieving the babysitters, taking them home, starting dinner, getting kids fed and bathed while I'm at the gym after work. He offers so much positive support and is up for eating anything that is strange and low-cal. I can't even imagine doing this without him and wonder how people do it that have a spouse or those around them that aren't on board with a lifestyle change. I would wear myself out trying to keep up the house, working full-time, the kids and gym time on top of it all. Thanks Jordan!!!