Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

We hope all of our friends and family have a great Christmas!


Our new nativity set that I thought would be child friendly as I won't let Matthew play with our olive tree carved set my parents gave us a few years ago from Jerusalem. He broke 3 things this year so this is now unplayable too. Luckily super glue is our friend and we could repair it without showing where it's broken. How did my parents ceramic set survive 6 kids with minimal damage?


Our Christmas card I created this year using some digital products from my favorite website. You can find the textured paper here. The stamps here and the words here. At Designer Digitals every Monday they have 2 items for $.25 each. The whole month of December they've been doing daily $.25 items. It's so great to add to my Christmas collection cheaply for future Christmas layouts and for next years projects.

I got this template and am taking pictures of things we've been doing and then I'll journal about the 31 days of Christmas. Should be cute!

Last year I couldn't upload to the Costco photo center as they wanted to make you use a template of theirs. This year I found a blank template in their other section (maybe it was there last year and I just couldn't find it?), uploaded this baby, and picked them up the next day. You can't beat 50 cards + envelopes for $15. I also love that no one else will have my same card look.

Photoshop Elements is the best program and once you get the hang of it super easy to use.


A sweet picture I caught the other day. These two warm my heart and I'm so blessed to be their mommy. Can't wait to do Christmas morning with these two.

No comments: