Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's All My Fault

I know this blog has lain fallow for quite a while now, but it's really not Karin's fault - it's all mine. Since her last post, we took a 10-day trip to visit her brother and his family in Costa Rica. That, of course, begs its own post, but I haven't really had time since we've been back to edit the pictures and video, and I told Karin I'd do a "trip report" here when that's done. So... for any of you looking for a run-down of our little vacation, I'll do my best to do that sometime over the long weekend. Suffice it to say for now that we had a great, great time.

If you can't wait until then, this will give you a pretty good idea of what out trip was like:


Well, there was jungle involved, at least, and I did wear a hat.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! Costa Rica, that must have been fun! Can't wait to read all about your adventures!