Saturday, April 02, 2011

Isabelle is ALMOST two!!!

In honor of Isabelle's 2nd birthday coming up in a week from Sunday here are some layouts of her!  Most of my elements come from http://www.designerdigitals.com/ and Ali Edward's words are a favorite of mine.  I am hoping to borrow a wacom tablet soon so I can make my own sayings to use on my scrapbook pages.  After 3 years of scrapping only boy stuff it's so fun to use pink and girlie things.

So you don't think I forget about Matthew I'm including two layouts I did today of him.  Conference is great to listen to and scrap at the same time.


These are all pics from each month in 2010

Isabelle was such a cute baby!  She's always loved food and out eats Matthew at almost every meal.  How she is still so tiny boggles my mind.  She is almost two, doesn't even weigh 25 pounds (Matthew weighed that at almost 1) and wears 18 month clothes.  This layout was based on the free template here that I tweaked quite a bit and the free kit here.


Matthew can make Isabelle laugh like crazy and here is a cute moment I captured.  My friend Kris had this layout linked  from from her blog that she took inspiration from for a layout.  I loved it so much that I took inspiration too and whipped this up in less than 30 min.  Easy Peasy!

Isabelle playing peek-a-boo on one of those nights I had the camera out for my food blog.

I really can't believe I hadn't scrapped these pics yet.  I need to look back through my blog to help me remember who was all there and what happened.  Layout is based on the free template here that I changed quite a bit.  Almost everything on my page is from Designer Digitals.


For some reason we went to the park this day.  I need to check my blog for any mentions of this too.  I think that we might have gone there before meeting up with Jordan at one of his family work get togethers.  We definitely rode the train and it was a beautiful October day.  The layout was inspired by this layout, but by the end it looks so different!


No comments: